Your satisfaction is important to us. If any* product does not meet your expectations, you may return it for a complete refund, replacement or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items that are returned worn, damaged, dirty or otherwise in a condition where it cannot be resold will not be refunded.
Items should be returned to this address:
5026 West Jefferson Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90016
Please include your packing slip with the returned items. If you wish to exchange an item for a different size, please indicate this on the packing slip. If you have any questions about returning or exchanging an item, call (888) 772-2521 or email info@spcaLA.com.Dog Training Classes
- Classes must be paid for in full at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled start date including online registrations and manual registrations.
- Every student must submit an online registration or manual registration for every class, regardless if the payment is made online or by check.
- If space is still available class registrations will be accepted until the start of the scheduled class.
- Refunds & cancellations offered until 72 hours prior to the class’ scheduled start date.
- Students must request a cancellation no later than 72 hours prior to the scheduled class start date.
- Refunds will be processed within one week of students request for refund/cancellation.
- No refunds or cancellations after the first night of class.
- Students can change to a different class 72 hours prior to their current class start date.
- Class change requests must be submitted in writing. Current class enrollment and desired class enrollment information must be included.
- Students may only switch classes if space is available.
- No drop-ins or pro-rated class fees.
Once payment is received you will receive a receipt and class information via email.
Friends for Life Summer Camp
If you provide written notice at least three weeks prior to the start of your child’s session, spcaLA will provide you a refund. A 10% processing fee will be added to any cancellation.
Events, tickets, education courses, and other transactions
Unless otherwise stipulated, sales are non-refundable and non-transferable, and all sales are final.
*Paw Trax® and Paw Palace™ software, as well as the Teaching Love and Compassion (TLC) program are non-refundable and non-transferable. All sales are final. Please email info@spcaLA.com with questions regarding this policy.