Agility: Competition, Advanced
- Fee: $130.00.
- Dog ages: 6 months or older.
- Schedule: 6 weekly classes, 1 hour in length.
- Prerequisites: Agility for Competition, Novice 2 and starting to compete in any competition venue
- Trainers include Terry Long.
Next Session Begins:*
There are no available times for this class—please check back soon!
This is an off-leash competition class for students who have begun to compete at the USDAA/AKC/CPE/ASCA Starters/Novice level. Emphasis will be placed on mastery of more challenging sequences that require multiple changes of direction, deceleration, acceleration, longer lead-outs, and lateral distance from the handler. Sequences of 12-14 obstacles will be performed.
REQUIRED READING Please download and read the Agility PDF before attending class!
* Classes are subject to change. Please note that certain classes require a prerequisite class or training. All dogs must be in good general health and current on vaccinations.
Please Note: spcaLA classes are not meant to address serious aggression or behavior issues. Dogs exhibiting these behaviors may be asked to leave without refund. If you have an animal with these issues, please call (888) 772-2521, ext 260 to set up private training.