Level 2: Outstanding Obedience™ (Long Beach)
This class teaches the skills needed to pass the AKC Canine Good Citizen® Test. We work on and expand our basic behaviors taught in Level 1 Magical Manners. We also introduce leave it, drop it, front, side, stand, stay and heel.
There will be no classes April 19-20th May 24th - 26th, June 7th and July 5th-6th.
- Fee: $100.00.
- Dog ages: 18 weeks or older.
- Schedule: 6 classes, 1 hour in length. .
- Prerequisites: Pass Level 1 Magical Manners™.or be able to sit for 30 seconds, down for one minute, front, side(get ready) and have a heel position. Must be able to work in close proximity to other dogs(3-5 feet) and people with out a reaction.
- Trainers include Eleasha Gall, CPDT-KA or Shauna Romero, CPDT-KA.
If you do not see a class time that works for you, please join our waiting list, and we will notify you via email when new class times become available.
* Classes are subject to change. Please note that certain classes require a prerequisite class or training. All dogs must be in good general health and current on vaccinations. Don’t see a start date for a class you are interested in taking? Email training@spcaLA.com to be placed on the waiting list.
Please Note: spcaLA classes are not meant to address serious aggression or behavior issues. Dogs exhibiting these behaviors may be asked to leave without refund. If you have an animal with these issues, please call (323) 730-5300, ext 260 to set up private training.