Level 2: Outstanding Obedience™ (Long Beach)
This class teaches the skills needed to pass the AKC Canine Good Citizen® Test. We work on and expand our basic behaviors taught in Level 1 Magical Manners. We also work on expanding our distance and duration of behaviors.
No classes March 24th.
- Fee: $100.00.
- Dog ages: 18 weeks or older.
- Schedule: 6 classes, 1 hour in length. .
- Prerequisites: Pass Level 1 Magical Manners™ or be able to sit for 30 seconds, down for one minute, front, side(get ready), touch, be comfortable with clicker and have a heel position. Must be able to work in close proximity to other dogs(3-5 feet) and people with out a reaction. If your dog cannot you may be excused from class without a refund.
- Trainers include Kris Van Over, CPDT-KA, Ryan de la Vega, CPDT-KA.
If you do not see a class time that works for you, please join our waiting list, and we will notify you via email when new class times become available.
* Classes are subject to change. Please note that certain classes require a prerequisite class or training. All dogs must be in good general health and current on vaccinations. Don’t see a start date for a class you are interested in taking? Email training@spcaLA.com to be placed on the waiting list.
Please Note: spcaLA classes are not meant to address serious aggression or behavior issues. Dogs exhibiting these behaviors may be asked to leave without refund. If you have an animal with these issues, please call (323) 730-5300, ext 260 to set up private training.