Saturday, June 7th
spcaLA P.D. Pitchford Companion Animal Village & Education Center
(Spring & I-605, inside El Dorado Park, Long Beach, CA)
- Meet & Greet with Heidi & Frank
- Lots of cute puppies, kittens, dogs & cats for adoption
- SWAG bag for adopters
- Fun booths, like “Ask the VCA Vet” and “Ask the spcaLA Trainer”
- And more!
- The Heidi and Frank – Adopt two cats or kittens for the adoption fee of one.
- The Classic Rocker - $20 reduced adoption fee for pets 6 years or older who have been with us 3 months or longer.
- Muttley Cru – Adopt two small breed dogs (15 lbs or less) for $200.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for next year's event? Contact Miriam Davenport at (323) 730-5300, x233 or mdavenport@spcaLA.com.
We are providing free parking! Here's how to find it:
From Burbank area:
Take the 5 (or 101 South to the 5) to the 605 South. Exit Spring Street–West. Make a right into the parking at the light.
From South Orange County:
Take the 405 North to the 605 North. Exit Katella/Willow–West. Turn right on Spring. Look for parking on the left.
Once you park in the lot, you can either walk, or take the shuttle service. If you adopt an animal, you will be given a vehicle pass to drive up to the front of the adoption area to pick up your new friend!