Thanks for Giving!
THANKS FOR GIVING!
Go ahead and brag! Your gift helped TWICE as many abused and abandoned animals! Please enjoy our “I Gave” images – challenge your friends to give this #GivingTuesday and all year long.
Want to do more? Here are MORE ways to help!
- Post your “unselfie” on social media. An unselfie is a picture you post of yourself showing why you give. Don’t forget to tag spcaLA and use the hash-tags: #spcaLA, #unselfie, #givingtuesday
- Facebook user? On Giving Tuesday *DECEMBER 3rd starting at 5am PST* Facebook will DOUBLE DONATIONS made on Facebook (while funds last). Donate to spcaLA’s Fundraiser or start your own!
- VOTE spcaLA! Cast your vote for spcaLA’s decorated tree in The Festival of Trees at the Pike Outlets in Long Beach, CA. The winning charity will receive a $2,000 donation! VOTE ONLINE (special thanks to Girl Scout Troop 9025 for providing the tree’s ornaments)
- Register (or re-register) your Ralphs card. When you shop at Ralphs, you can make your weekly grocery bill work for spcaLA! Just select spcaLA as your charity of choice when you register your Ralphs club card online (NPO number: 82162).
- Ask if your company matches charitable donations. Many businesses will double or triple the donations of their employees! Find out if your company participates HERE.
- Use Amazon Smile. When you use Amazon Smile, Amazon will donate 0.5% of qualifying purchase to spcaLA! Do a double good deed, use Amazon Smile to purchase items on spcaLA’s Amazon Wish List!
- Put compassion on your holiday shopping list. For the people who have everything, check out an spcaLA donor, star, or other naming opportunity. For discerning pets, stop by the spcaLA Marketplace! And, be sure to shop the spcaLA Holiday Charity Bazaar on December 1st in Long Beach.
- Turn your holiday party into a fundraiser! Consider collecting needed items instead of host gifts, or adding a donation link to your Evite (we are Los Angeles SPCA).