Join Team spcaLA!
Whether this is your 1st or 31st LA Marathon, you can make it the BEST by joining Team spcaLA!
How to join Team spcaLA
Since you’re an LA Road Runner, you’ve already signed up for the LA Marathon and developed a training plan – turning your run into a fundraiser for abandoned & abused animals is simple!
- Set up your personal fundraising page on EveryDay Hero
- Ask your friends & family to donate
Why join Team spcaLA
Help abandoned & abused animals
Get active with friends
Support of spcaLA staff & volunteers
FREE t-shirt*, and other incentives along the way
HELP ABANDONED & ABUSED ANIMALS!
Not an LA Road Runners member? You can still join Team spcaLA – click here to sign up.
- $350 or more for 5k Runners
- $650 or more for Marathon Runners
- $1,300 or more for Charity Relay Runners (team of two)
- Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Here’s what your generosity can do:
- A gift of $25 helps provide food, shelter and love for a suffering animal.
- A gift of $50 provides a full vet exam, vaccinations and microchip to a shelter pet.
- A gift of $150 allows spcaLA Humane Officers to remove an abused or neglected pet from a dangerous situation.
- A gift of $500 will help pay to process forensic evidence in an animal cruelty investigation.
Because there is NO NATIONAL spca or humane society, and spcaLA is not a chapter of any group or a part of a government agency, we rely on donations to fuel animal cruelty investigations, violence-prevention initiatives, pet adoptions, and a host of programs and services. Thank you!
Have questions? Get in touch!
- (323) 730-5300, x253
*When you hit your fundraising minimum.