Low Cost Vaccine Clinic in Long Beach
April 13 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
spcaLA and Long Beach Animal Care Services (LBACS) are hosting a Low Cost Vaccine Clinic in Long Beach on April 13th.
In addition to vaccines, LBACS will bring their Adoption Waggin’ for pet adoptions and a pet licensing specialist.
- $10 Bordetella vaccinations for dogs
- $20 CIV** vaccinations dogs
- $15 DA2PPV vaccinations for dogs
- $15-25 De-worming for cats and dogs
- $15 FeLV vaccinations for cats
- $15 Flea Treatment for cats and dogs
- $15 FVRCP vaccinations for cats
- $25 Microchips* for dogs and cats
- $7 Rabies vaccinations for cats and dogs
- $45 Kitten Package for kittens 6-12 weeks old. Includes FVRCP, de-wormer, and microchip
- $55 Puppy Package for puppies 6-12 weeks old. Includes DA2PPV, bordetella, de-wormer, and microchip
The Clinic will be held at Silverado Park in Long Beach.
All dogs on leash or carrier, all cats in carriers
Bring medical records if you have them
Cash and credit accepted
Learn more about Canine Influenza Virus (CIV).
* Registration not included. ** CIV requires a booster. Please make an appointment with your vet for the booster 2-4 weeks after initial vaccine.