- Participants will need an internet connection and a device with functional video and audio in order to participate in all aspects of the program. We will be utilizing Zoom for live programming and Flipgrid for sharing in between those live programming sessions.
- Participation in our live meetings and sharing platform is encouraged, but not required.
- Parent participation is not required during the program, but we ask that parents assist their child with any tech support they might need.
- The Program Kit includes spcaLA giveaways as well all supplies needed to complete the program’s crafts and activities (with the exception of the following items that we suspect you already have at home: scissors, glue, and writing/drawing tools of choice).
- For those who choose this option, pick-up of Program Kits will be available Wednesday – Sunday the week prior to your session, between the hours of 9am and 3pm.
– Refunds are available if your request is received at least 2 weeks before your session’s start date, minus a 20% processing fee. We are unable to fulfill refund requests beyond that date. To request a refund, email HumaneEducation@spcaLA.com.