15 Compassionate Gifts for All the Good Humans in Your Life
“Giving gifts that give back is the best! Here are some gifts that shelter pets AND their 2 legged friends can enjoy!” – Doggie, spcaLA’s Gifting Expert
1. A tree, tile, star or other spcaLA naming opportunity – because the special people and pets in your life deserve it.
NEW opportunities available at our Los Angeles facility! Order now and we’ll send you a certificate – suitable for framing – the next business day. Available HERE ($50-$2,500).
2. An spcaLA donation with e-card – available in dog & cat with Happy Holiday and Thank You messages – because, let’s face it, your friends are awesome, they want to help abused animals, and they like cute pictures of shelter pets.
Get spcaLA e-cards when you donate $5 and more.
3. A blue Team spcaLA shirt, so you can represent your favorite animal welfare organization in style.
Available HERE for $9.99. While you’re there, pick up a travel coffee mug, a tote bag, a super-soft hoodie, and more spcaLA gear.
4. Literally anything from the spcaLA Marketplace – all the profits help shelter pets & your pets will love you for it!
The spcaLA Marketplace is located inside the PD Pitchford Companion Animal Village & Education Center (7700 E Spring St Long Beach CA 90815). 100% of profits benefit shelter pets!
5. A donation with a PAPER card, because sometimes you want to be fancy.
Make a gift of $15 or more in honor or memory of a loved one, and spcaLA will send them an elegant card via USPS.
6. A Pet Care Patch Workshop, because you have, know, or lead a group of [or just one] youth who love pets.
Workshops are broken into two groups: Introductory (ages 6-9) and Advanced (ages 9-12). All include interactive lessons, a shelter tour, and an iron-on patch. Available HERE ($10-$15/child).
7. A dog training class, because it’s an educational way to bond with your four-legged friend (and a super fun gift for them!)
Sign up for any one of our group training classes, from basic obedience to fun nose work,agility training, and more! Whichever one you choose, your friend for life would love you for it!