15 Compassionate Gifts for All the Good Humans in Your Life
“Giving gifts that give back is the best! Here are some gifts that shelter pets AND their 2 legged friends can enjoy!” – Doggie, spcaLA’s Gifting Expert
1. An spcaLA donation with e-card – available in dog & cat with Happy Holiday and Thank You messages – because, let’s face it, your friends are awesome, they want to help abused animals, and they like cute pictures of shelter pets.
Get spcaLA e-cards when you donate $5 and more.
2. An autographed copy of Designer Dogs: An Exposé: Inside the Criminal Underworld of Crossbreeding by spcaLA President, Madeline Bernstein.
Get yours for $19.99 (+tax & shipping) HERE. Limited quantity available at the spcaLA Marketplace.
3. An spcaLA Donor Tile – can be placed in South Bay or Long Beach – because you want a more permanent way to honor the special pets and people in your life.
Order now and we’ll send a certificate – suitable for framing – the next business day. Available HERE ($50-$500).
4. An spcaLA travel coffee mug, because you want to help shelter pets while also being kind to the environment.
Available HERE for $9.99. While you’re there, pick up a cute “Ears & Whiskers” t-shirt, a tote bag, a super-soft hoodie, and more spcaLA gear.
5. A donation with a PAPER card, because sometimes you want to be fancy.
Make a gift of $15 or more in honor or memory of a loved one, and spcaLA will send them an elegant card via USPS.
6. Literally anything from the spcaLA Marketplace – though, if you’re also shopping for pets, consider picking up “Christmas Dinner” by Merrick.
The “>spcaLA Marketplace is located inside the PD Pitchford Companion Animal Village & Education Center (7700 E Spring St Long Beach CA 90815). 100% of proceed benefit shelter pets!