NOTE: spcaLA is open for limited donation drop off – please visit spcaLA.com/covid19 for more information. We cannot accept open pet food/treats, medications, or used items (other than those specified below). You can also ship food and needed items via our wish list. Making an appointment prior to visiting is appreciated, but not required.
Shipping items? Please send them to: Attn: spcaLA Donations, 7700 E Spring St, Long Beach, CA 90815.
- Clay, non-clumping cat litter
- Dog chews for enrichment
- Dry & canned kitten, cat, puppy, & dog food
- Gently used, clean blankets, towels, stainless steel dog/cat bowls, & newspaper (we cannot accept other used items at this time)
- Gift certificates (Staples, Amazon, etc.)
- Handmade or new cloth face coverings (for humans) & bandannas (for dogs)
- Kuranda beds
- NEW Dog toys
- NEW Cat toys
Most pet supplies are available at the spcaLA Marketplace in Long Beach, where you get 15% off select donations purchases (with coupon)! Prefer to send funds with which to purchase items? Donate Now. Prefer not to use AmazonSmile? Use our General Amazon Wishlist.
All Needed Items