Low Cost Vaccine Clinic
June 26 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Does your dog or cat need vaccinations, deworming, and flea/tick prevention? Let us help! Low Cost Vaccine Clinic* for dogs and cats, June 26th at the spcaLA PD Pitchford Companion Animal Village & Education Center (at the Marketplace – 7700 E. Spring St.).
- $15 Bordetella Intranasal vaccination for dogs
- $25 CIV (Canine Influenza)*** vaccination for dogs
- $20 DHPP vaccination for dogs
- $20 FeLV vaccination for cats
- $20 FVRCP vaccination for cats
- $10 Rabies vaccination for cats and dogs
- $20 Flea Treatment for cats and dogs
- $20 Roundworm treatment for cats and dogs
- $25 Tapeworm treatment for cats and dogs
- $30 Microchips** for cats and dogs
- $50 Kitten Package for kittens 6-12 weeks old. Includes FVRCP, de-wormer, and microchip
- $60 Puppy Package for puppies 6-12 weeks old. Includes DHPP, bordetella, de-wormer, and microchip
Safety is our #1 Priority:
- Not feeling well? Stay home. Stay home if you’re experiencing Covid symptoms, or have been knowingly exposed to or diagnosed with Covid-19.
- Masks are required. Masks must cover your nose, mouth, and chin. All visitors must wear masks indoors and outdoors. (Clinic staff will be wearing masks, gloves, and face shields.)
- Keep pets secure. Dogs should be on a well-fitted collar and leash, or in a carrier. Cats should be in carriers. Leave other pets at home. One adult handler per animal.
- Outdoors & distanced. The clinic will be outdoors-only, and social distancing is in effect. Follow all social distancing markers.
- Clean & sanitized. Exam areas and clipboards will be sanitized between clients. Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Extended hours. We’ve extended our clinic hours to allow for time to sanitize between clients and maintain social distancing.
- Bring your pet’s vaccine/veterinary records, if available. Have them out and ready. You’ll fill out paperwork on a clipboard.
- Gather your payment. Cash and credit cards are accepted.
- Be patient. It may take a little longer than usual between each client.
- Plan ahead. Public restrooms are not available.
Learn more about Canine Influenza Virus (CIV).
* Services are available first-come, first-serve, while supplies last. ** Registration not included. *** CIV requires a booster. Please make an appointment with your vet for the booster 2-4 weeks after initial vaccine.