- This event has passed.
Pet Adoption Day presented by 95.5 KLOS & TalkRadio 790 KABC
June 6, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Save the Date! Our biggest pet adoption event of the year is coming!
- Meet & Greet with Heidi & Frank AND The Drive Home with Jillian Barberie & John Phillips
- Los Angeles Kings Ice Crew
- Lots of cute puppies, kittens, dogs & cats for adoption
- SWAG bag for adopters
- Fun booths
- Food Trucks like What the Funnel and The Lobos Truck!
- And more!
At all spcaLA Pet Adoption Centers on June 6th only!*
MORE INFO about the FELINE BUDDY PROMOTION:
- All spcaLA adoption requirements apply.
- All pets must be adopted on Saturday, June 6, 2015.
- All pets must be going home to live in the same family.
- The promotion applies to qualifying cats and dogs only. (Some pets are best as only pets, while others are only suitable to go home with pets of their same species.) spcaLA is dedicated to finding safe, permanent homes for as many animals as possible.
For a list of adoption fees and requirements, please visit: https://spcala.com/adopt/rates/
*Additional fees may apply for medications and e-collars.
We thank our generous event sponsors!
- Lazy Acres Long Beach
- So Cal Honda Dealers
- Hawaiian Host
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change
- Seresto® Flea & Tick
- Grandma Lucy’s
- Paw Pack
- VCA Animal Hospitals
- Just Food For Dogs
- Centinela Feed & Pet Supplies
- Long Beach Animal Care Services
- The Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar
- The Veggie Grill (Long Beach)
- Hint Water
- Mobile Relay Associates
Interested in being a sponsor or vendor? Contact Miriam Davenport at (323) 730-5300, x233 or mdavenport@spcaLA.com.
From Burbank area:
Take the 5 (or 101 South to the 5) to the 605 South. Exit Spring Street–West. Make a right into the parking at the light.
From South Orange County:
Take the 405 North to the 605 North. Exit Katella/Willow–West. Turn right on Spring. Look for parking on the left.
Once you park in the lot, you can either walk, or take the shuttle service. If you adopt an animal, you will be given a vehicle pass to drive up to the front of the adoption area to pick up your new friend!