- This event has passed.
Run for spcaLA in the LA Big 5K (ASICS® LA Marathon)
March 14, 2015
How do you participate? It’s simple! First, commit to running (or walking) 3.1 miles in the LA Big 5k and raising and/or donating $250 for spcaLA.
- You will pay your $40 registration fee (not tax deductible) at the time you join Team spcaLA. We will contact you directly to complete your registration.
- Fees & Donations:
- $40 registration fee (not tax deductible)
- $250 minimum fundraising commitment (tax deductible)
- Ask your friends, family, co-workers and everyone else you know to support you! Create your very own fundraising page:https://2015-la-marathon.everydayhero.com/us/team-spcala
What are the benefits to running for TEAM spcaLA?
- You’ll be protecting animals from abuse & neglect!
- You’ll get a FREE Team spcaLA t-shirt when you hit your fundraising minimum!
- If you raise $500 or more, you’ll qualify for the LA Big 5K registration reimbursement!
- Incentives, prizes, and bragging rights for top fundraisers, top teams & more!
Do you REALLY like running? You can run for spcaLA in the ASICS® LA Marathon – just let us know! Fees & fundraising commitment:
- ASICS LA Marathon: $190 registration fee (not tax-deductible) + $500 fundraising commitment ($204 registration fee for international participants)
- The ASICS LA Marathon is expected to sell out SOON!