Los Angeles, CA — Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Los Angeles (spcaLA) unveiled a newly-designed website today. The redesign will help Southern Californians better find and take advantage of the resources Los Angeles’ original, and most respected, animal welfare organization has provided since 1877.
Features of the new site include:
- Responsive interface (for mobile users)
- Improved search functionality
- New registration systems for spcaLA Dog Training and spcaLA Friends for Life Camp™
- Cleaner, more user-friendly design
- Enhanced security features